a more useful topic

From: Elaine Persall (persall@eng.clemson.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 30 1995 - 18:23:05 EET

Tthe most interesting parts of my job is working with students from all
over the world. Of the 60+ students that have worked though the RP lab at
Clemson 40% or more have been non-US citizens. Language has been part of
the education, both theirs and mine. We have found that language does not
inhibit learning if all parties are intent on solving a common problem.
They have taught me respect, love and compassion......I hope that I have
returned some small portion to their lives.

Since year end is approaching let's try and end on a constructve note. How
about posting to the following issues.....

1. Most important thing in RP for 1995.
2. Most important thing to be done for 1996.
3. Which area of your job was impacted most by RP?
4. What could we as a group do to encourage participation on this listing?
5. What benefit did you recieve from being apart of this listing?
6. Any other suggestion or comment.....especially from vendors.
7. Any suggestions on new technology for 1996 or beyond?
8. Is 1996 the Year of Change?

Elaine

****** Elaine's updated abode:
Clemson University