Covering tray with plastic - clarification

From: Stahlhut, Todd A. (stahlht@po2.nawc-ad-indy.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Jan 04 1996 - 23:44:00 EET

I sent the tip about covering the tray with plastic to aid in cleanup.
In a follow-up Email from someone they questioned if I meant the
SLA platform. The use of the word tray was probably a unfortunate
choice of words . All I mean is the metal serving type trays that we
use to carry a platform of parts from the machine to our work area
and that we also use to begin part processing. I think actually placing
plastic on the platform for part building would significantly affect
resin movement in the vat.

Regards, Todd Stahlhut