SLA Hint Broo-Ha-Ha

From: Michael C Maguire (MCMAGUI@sandia.gov)
Date: Fri Jan 05 1996 - 16:59:26 EET

Folks,

I normally don't get in a lather about this kind of stuff (Elaine should have
covered this), but let me make a few points.

Thanks to Todd for at least adding to the public knowledge by posting a simple,
but very useful pointer for SLA work.

To the boneheads who flamed him:

Next time read the entire original message where he clearly stated that he
placed the goo ball in the PCA, cured it, and then threw it away. Anyone who has
had any experience with SLA work (aside from reading a book or subscribing to
this mailing list) would know that this is the environmentally friendly way to
dispose of the stuff.

Todd, and others who may want to be of help to the community, please don't let
this discourage you.

Sincerely,

Michael C. Maguire, Ph.D.
Sandia National Laboratories