virtual on-line conference

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Wed Jan 10 1996 - 05:12:26 EET

It seems that I was mistaken regarding the background papers for the
conference. Only the first paper by Ron Jamieson can be read at this time.
The others will be available as the conference progresses. I made the error
because, as conference organiser, I can read them all.

The paper by Ron is entitled 'Direct slicing of CAD models for rapid
prototyping' - an issue that has had some discussion recently, perhaps we
can have a forum on it.

As a reminder, the conference can be accessed through the mcb home page

http://www.mcb.co.uk/

Dr Ian Gibson
Dept. Mechanical Engg.
University of Hong Kong
Hong Kong

tel: +852 2859 7901
fax: +852 2858 5415

Change is inevitable - except from the vending machine just outside the post
office.