STL Quoting and viewing software

From: Bart Swaelens (bart@materialise.be)
Date: Wed Jan 24 1996 - 21:22:23 EET

As a correction to Terry Wohlers list, I want to add/correct some things about the Magics QM software :

1. An evaluation version of Magics QM is freely available on our anonymous ftp site. This version will work with the 10 first STL files which you try out :

ftp://alpha.materialise.be/pub/QM

2. The price of Magics QM is even lower today : only 995 $.

3. The telephone and fax numbers have recently changed :
        tel : +32 16 298 364
        fax : +32 16 298 319
        email : bart@materialise.be

We are setting up a US office near Detroit. The phone numbers are not yet available.

Bart Swaelens
Materialise Software Products