3D/EYE Trial Version

From: MR ALBIN A HASTBACKA (KHVD07A@prodigy.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 1996 - 21:29:30 EET

-- [ From: Al Hastbacka * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Several people have asked me about how well 3D/EYE handles .STL output.
The answer is that for the models that we have tried, it WORKS as
evidenced by the fact that we can print physical models on the Model
Maker.

If you want to evaluate the product for your applications, we can offer
you a 30 day trial CD-ROM version of TriSpectives Professional 3D/EYE,
if you send us a check for $10.00 (U.S.) to cover handling and postage.

Send check to cover handling and postage to:

SPI
PO Box 540
Wilton, NH 03086

http://www.sanders-prototype.com