Re: 3dystems service response

From: Joe DeGuglielmo (jfdegug@Kodak.COM)
Date: Sun Jan 28 1996 - 05:29:17 EET

We have had very good response from 3D on all of our SLA's. I do know that
the past two weeks have been difficult for them because they had some bad
weather, vacations and some flu stricken field service techs to deal with.
I'm sure that doesn't matter to most of us but I thought it was only fare I
mentioned it. I also had two of there people tied up here at Kodak for over
a week with a install and three trouble calls all within the past two weeks.
The first tech had to leave in the middle of the call because he was
diognosed with pneuomonia. (I hope I spelled that right)

Isn't it much more expensive to pay as you go instead of carrying maintenence?