Users Group

From: AIMMidA@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 02 1996 - 01:30:26 EET

Andy and all:

We would welcome the opportunity to be involved in a new multi-system
stereolithography users group or multi-system rapid prototyping users group.
 So much so, I volunteer to be involved in any initial development activities
should there be interest. All interested parties are encouraged to e-mail me
directly or through the mail list with their thoughts. I'll gladly digest
the info and share with the RPML.

As many of you know, AAROFLEX Advanced Imaging and Manufacturing (AIM) is a
service bureau operating in metropolitan Washington, D.C. utilizing the
AAROFLEX Solid Imager, a stereolithography system developed and patented by
DuPont. The first commercial AAROFLEX systems are expected to ship by
year-end. It would be wonderful for our customers (and employees), as well
those of the other technologies, to have an opportunity to share freely in an
environment free of parochialism/vendor influence. It is our philosophy that
the industry could grow and prosper all the more if this spirit were
fostered.

Best regards,
Kaisha Halcli