(no subject)

From: vail@dbag.ulm.daimlerbenz.com
Date: Fri Feb 02 1996 - 14:24:01 EET

firmly support this move. All too often we in the RP community tend to
think of ourselves as one big happy family. However, in reality, we are not.
Often is the case that the community is subdivided into followers of
specific processes, and, at times, even specific vendors of processes.
Rather than quibbling amongst ourselves about the relative merits of
specific processes and/or specific vendors, we should be sharing experiences
and promoting the technology in whatever form from within.

Regards,
Neal Vail
DaimlerBenz Research