RP users association

From: Terry Wohlers (73417.1465@compuserve.com)
Date: Sat Feb 03 1996 - 02:17:26 EET

Kaisha Halcli wrote:

> We would welcome the opportunity to be involved in a new multi-system
> stereolithography users group or multi-system rapid prototyping users group.

An organized group of RP users, managers, and vendors is in place. It's the
Rapid Prototyping Association of SME. Membership is open to anyone anywhere.
If this group is not meeting the needs expressed here, this is a good place to
provide suggestions. I know that many RPA/SME members are listening.

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates