3D's Website

From: Yakov Horenstein (yakov@planet.it)
Date: Sun Feb 04 1996 - 01:54:47 EET

Just took a tour of 3D Systems' Web pages. Still need a little work but
they're pretty & informative and easy to navigate. While there I thought
I'd send them a complimentary note about the site but, lo & behold, there
is no contact info. No addresses, no phone nos., no company info. etc. and
no way to contact anyone at 3D from within the page. Is this symbolic of
something? I guess they expect you to contact them by cyber-osmosis.....
or maybe they don't want any contact......

It's just a thought, but if they forgot to put their address on their website,
I wonder what they forgot to put into their machines......???

Anyway, to 3D Systems if you're listening ;-), Nice website, but get your
contact info. in there!!!

YH

=====
Yakov Horenstein Tel/Fax: +39 2 2900 6208
Milano, Italy E-mail: yakov@planet.it