Wohlers Web World

From: Terry Wohlers (73417.1465@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 1996 - 20:13:52 EET

Today, I am making available my web site, Wohlers Web World. The URL is:
http://lamar.colostate.edu/~wohlers

Its contents continue to change, although all hyperlinks should work. I want
to beef it up with more educational content on a continuing basis, so you may
want to check back occasionally. The site includes several published reports
and papers on RP.

I have included links to many RP, CAD/CAM, and reverse engineering-related web
sites. Among them are universities, service bureaus, system and software
manufacturers, publishers, and associations. If you have a web site, I would
appreciate your linking to my site. In return, I will link to yours, if I
haven't already.

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates

OakRidge Business Park