upgrades 250

From: das@depuy.com
Date: Tue Feb 27 1996 - 14:58:08 EET

I received a couple of pivate replies to my question on upgrades for the 250
and they stated that there will be many and some very significant. I do not
know where or who gave this info since they did not sign their name. Also
after glancing back threw the Edge I see where 3D does mention later that
they are currently working on the Zephyr recoating for the 250 but that is
all they mention. I know there are other 3rd party companies that offer
different lasers but these are not supported by 3D. Thanks again.

David Susaraba
DePuy Orthopaedics
700 Orthopaedic Drive
P.O. Box 988