Medical RP, but what do you make?

From: Justin R Kidder (jkidder@spock.ecs.umass.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 05 1996 - 21:27:00 EET

Hello all,
   I have been asking questions here about Medical applications to RP
for a week or so now, and I have gotten many good answers to my
questions...I thank you all. Now here is one aimed at all the medical
pros...what types of prosthetics/orthopedics/other models do you make
or plan to make with RP? Implants, sockets, external prostheses, etc
are all viable, which are actually done or need to be done? For what
parts of the body? (hip, leg, arm, etc...) Why aren't the ones that
are not done not done? Thanks everyone...

Justin Kidder

--
jkidder@spock.ecs.umass.edu
Automation and Robotics Laboratory