Re: Offer services

From: Jim Rollins (jrollins@atiaustin.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 1996 - 23:09:22 EET

I detect a FLAME coming!

Kelly,

This format incase you had not noticed, is for information about the
advancements of RP and the discussion techniques to help others not a
blatant vehicle for selling yourself!!! Thats why we pay for advertising.
 This is the kind of stuff we ( I'm speaking for the RP-ml group) do not
care to litter up the screen with. Go back to the shadows and take it some
were else!

Told you it would be a flame.

Jim

> We think it's about time we stepped out of the shadows on the RP list and
> introduced ourselves.

Jim Rollins Tel# 512-990-7199 ext# 106
jrollins@atiaustin.com Fax# 512-990-9726
Accelerated Technologies, Inc. (ATI) Modem# 512-990-9734
12919 Dessau Road ftp ftp.atiaustin.com
Austin, Texas 78754