Re: Re[2]: Offer services

From: Andre Dolenc (ado@deskartes.fi)
Date: Thu Mar 07 1996 - 10:23:17 EET

> the beginning about not advertising? I sure hope that not everyone in
> Austin Texas is this rude.

Dear everyone,

Please remember that this list has worldwide distribution. Individuals
from the entire globe with different cultural backgrounds are watching
when a message is posted. Being polite, even when angry, is very important
in such a setting.

As for advertising, we all know that THE LINE is different for all of us,
and it is bound to be crossed by someone. Please don't FLAME. It is
sufficient to state that "I dissaprove of this posting and consider it
improper use of the mailing list". In private, you may flame the poster
directly has much as you please.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Dr. Andre' DOLENC