Re[3]: Offer services

From: David Leigh (harvest@vvm.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 1996 - 17:11:10 EET

At 08:48 AM 3/6/96 -0500, Lynda_J_Hurley@ccmail.orl.mmc.com wrote:
>Jim: Since when are you the spokesperson for the RP-ml??? Did you
>ever stop to think that maybe Kelly and her group are new-comers to the
>list and did not realize that there had been rules set up right from
>the beginning about not advertising? I sure hope that not everyone in
>Austin Texas is this rude.

Methinks I have heard this afore.
And I don't wanna hear it no more.
The flame is ok,
It's out of the way.
But I don't want to become a great bore.

The list is meant for discussion.
Now Jim has a slight li'l concussion.
His point is well taken,
Now Kelly is shaken.
And I think we can quit.

Well, that last part didn't quite rhyme, but you know what I mean.
It is always dangerous to toe the line of advertising with this group. I
don't think anyone wants this to become a junk-mail list and it is up to us
to police it.

See y'all in Dearborn.

David Leigh