Re: your mail

From: J. Michael New (MICHAEL.NEW@nrc.ca)
Date: Thu Mar 07 1996 - 21:29:20 EET

Hur,

I just found the following:

http://www.mcb.co.uk/services/journal/issuhome/rpj/pages/rpj12.htm

which has the article I referenced to you (privately).

Also, everyone, you can go up to

http://www.mcb.co.uk/services/journal/issuhome/rpj/pages/

to find other issues of the journal.

> I'm doing research on SLA CAD simulator especially for shrinkage simulation.
> So I want to model the shrinkage occurred during the process.
> By the way, which approach is better for modeling, mathematical modeling approach or FEM modeling one?
> And let me know if you know good references about SLA CAD simulation.
> Bye.
>
> Sincerely,
> Junghoon Hur
>
> E-mail : hur@cadal1.snu.ac.kr
> FAX : +82-2-887-2283

Mike New
J. Michael New Michael.New@NRC.Ca
Integrated Manufacturing Technologies Institute (613)991-4371
National Research Council of Canada home: (613)230-7783
     "Star Trek transporter: the ultimate Cut and Paste"