Re: Re[2]: Offer services

From: Ernie Guinn (eguinn1@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 1996 - 00:47:00 EET

Yes the rules were broken. Maybe the rules should be changed. Kelly and
her group stated they had extra machine capacity, Sure it is advertising,
but to some people I bet it was useful information. Useful information is
allowed isn't it? To be honest a lot of the e-mail on the rp-ml is not
useful to most of us. Kelly's e-mail was clearly marked Subject: Offer
services, I chose to open it and read it. I could of trashed it quickly
like a lot of the mail I get. Maybe another ml would be a better place for
this kind of information and if it is thats fine with me. I think the
potential of a ml is awesome and this one is no where near its full
protential. One thing is for sure, you will see more junk mail about what
someone did wrong, than poeple doing something wrong.

Ernie Guinn
Stature Prototyping