Re: Information pertaining to rapid prototyping and CTC

From: Yakov Horenstein (yakov@planet.it)
Date: Wed Mar 13 1996 - 00:32:53 EET

At 16:06 12-03-1996, Delboy Trotter wrote:

>I am a third year student studying for my B. Ed. Design & Technology
>Honours at Strathclyde University. I am currently undertaking a
>research project pertaining to the social and economic implications
>created from the introduction and utilisation of Time Compression
>Technology and Rapid Prototyping in industry.
>
>Could you please help in any way?

1) Try chapters 9 & 10 of Marshall Burns' book:
Automated Fabrication, Improving Productivity in Manufacturing
Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1993
ISBN 0-13-119462-3

2) Read carefully the messages to this mailing list

Yakov

=====
Yakov Horenstein Tel/Fax: +39 2 2900 6208
Milano, Italy E-mail: yakov@planet.it