Re: RP Applications in Dentistry

From: Y.Xu (joe@nak.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Wed Mar 13 1996 - 03:25:29 EET

> -- [ From: Al Hastbacka * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --
>
> I understand that the Hokkaido University in Japan is involved in
> developing dental applications of rapid prototyping. Does anyone on
> this list have the name and address for a contact at the university on
> this effort?
>
> Regards,
> Al Hastbacka

Dear Mr. Hastbacka

You can contact Prof.Youichi Uchiyama,who is lead of this research group,at the add:

Department of Fixed Prosthodontics , School of Dentistry,Hokkaido University

Kita-13,Nishi-8,
Kita-ku,Sapporo 060,Japan

Tel:(011)716-2111 (operator)

I think they should have e-mail add.sorry, I have no one.
I hope it will be helpful for you.

Y.Xu

Nakagawa Lab.,IIS. University of Tokyo