Medical Models

From: Ron Hollis (rhollis@Traveller.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 14 1996 - 00:45:00 EET

We are searching for information regarding the procurement of medical models
using stereolithography. Could any please provide us information on the
following:

1) What conversion means are available to convert CAT scan data to usable
STL files?

2) What is the reliability and ease of use of these conversions?

3) Are there any Surgicad users that could provide me insight into that product?

4) Where could I get the STL file for a skull?

Ron Hollis

--------
Ronald L. Hollis, P.E.
Vice President