Re: tooling

From: RoyJRATC@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 18 1996 - 16:41:54 EET

>If you hear of any other services please drop a note to
>this newsgroup, I'd like to check out their competition.

Jason - A lot of my customers have used Shellcast Foudries in Montreal for
rapid prototypes (http://www.shellcast.com/shellcast/). Although they are
limited to aluminum alloys only, they have been making castings from rp
patterns since 1989 - They have worked with most solid resins (3D, Cubital,
DTM, Helisys etc.) but seem to prefer quick cast. A lot of their work is also
to US MIL specs including xray, penetrant.

Roy Sheppard Jr. - Atlantic Technical