RE: Mac-Based 3D Renderings

From: Brian Bauman (bbauman@proex.com)
Date: Sat Mar 23 1996 - 20:02:31 EET

Steve,

Check out FormZ by Autodessys. It should do what you want.

        2011 Riverside Drive
        Columbus, Ohio 43221
        Phone: 614-488-9777

Last I checked, it was about $1500, however, if you know anyone who is going to school, they can get it at a much reduced educational discount.

They make it in native and power modes.

You should be able to find a demo version on America Online.

Hope this helps.

Brian Bauman
Prototype Express, Inc.
1425 Payne Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60195
bbauman@proex.com
ftp.proex.com (anonymous)
http://www.proex.com
(847) 925-9900 Voice (312) 963-4060 Pager
(847) 925-9901 Fax (847) 925-9917 Modem