Fabricators in Japan

From: M. Burns (marshall@ennex.com) ((marshall@ennex.com))
Date: Fri May 03 1996 - 08:24:07 EEST

Dear RP World,

     I will be going to Japan shortly and meeting with most of the
companies and universities doing work in fabricators, as well as several
users. The trip is jointly sponsored by the US Office of Naval Research
and the Japanese Rapid Prototyping Association (JARI), and a report will be
published on what I learn.

     I would like to invite people on this list to send me questions about
what you would like to know about the work in this field in Japan. I will
try to keep your questions in mind during my visits and let you know what
I find out, as well as notifying you when the report is available.

     If you want to send me a question, please try to send it by Tuesday,
May 7, as I'm leaving just a couple of days after that.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
marshall@ennex.com

** Ennex(TM) Fabrication Technologies **
** Your source for expertise on automated fabrication(TM) **
** 10911 Weyburn Avenue, Suite 332, Los Angeles, U.S.A. 90024 **
** Phone: +1 (310) 824-8700 Fax: +1 (310) 824-5185 **
** E-Mail: autofab@ennex.com **