Re: your mail

From: Don Wilde (don@partsnow.com)
Date: Fri May 03 1996 - 21:40:36 EEST

Hello, Jeff!
  We specialize in saving customers money in prototyping, though our
service is probably not quite what you had in mind... ;-)))
  If you need true functional metal castings from CAD files, we can ship
them in weeks rather than months, and we also have tooling and production
capabilities once you are satisfied with your prototypes.
  Visit our website at www.partsnow.com, on which we have case studies
including cost ballparks for parts, with JPEG pictures included to show
the complexity.
  Our casting expertise enables us to assist you as a designer in deciding
what will work best for your needs so that you get the truly useful part
you need, not just a visualisation model.

    oooOOO O O O o * * * * * *
   o ___
   V_=_=_DW ===--- Don Wilde [ don@PartsNow.com ]
  /oo0000oo-oo--oo-ooo---ooo-ooo---ooo-ooo---ooo