ProE fonts for RP

From: Stahlhut, Todd A. (stahlht@po2.nawc-ad-indy.navy.mil)
Date: Tue May 14 1996 - 15:14:00 EEST

Occasionally we are called upon to add text to our ProE
models so that it can be included in the SLA models. ProE
lets you add the text - but it appears there is only one filled
block font that you can use (font3d or something like that).
Often, we need other fonts and there doesn't appear to be
any other ones. The manuals do define how you can create
your own - but it looks tedious at best. Does anyone know of
other block filled fonts available for ProE and/or any utilities
to aid in the creation of other fonts for ProE. Thanks for
any help.

                    Todd Stahlhut