Scanning

From: Solid Concepts (solidcon@vianet.net.au)
Date: Wed May 15 1996 - 07:53:16 EEST

Hong

At the Curtin University of Technology here in Perth, Western Australia they
have a CYBERWARE laser scanner. The machine can laser scan the area you
require and very quickly eg. can scan a human bust in 15 seconds. I know
that an STL file and an IGES file can be generated almost instantly from the
scan information.

I'm sorry I don't have any details regarding contacts for CYBERWARE. I
believe they are located in California.

I believe the unit is in the price range you require.

Hope this can help you. If you would like me to contact the people here
(they are well connected with CYBERWARE) I can give them a call or your
Email. Let me know.

Kind regards

Daniel
Product Designer