Re: SLA 250 laser

From: Johannes Eschl (eschl@ikpindy2.verfahrenstechnik.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Fri May 17 1996 - 10:10:59 EEST

We have just the same LAser in our Stereos Desktop . It was delivered
with 23 mW. After about 1000 h it dropped to almost 0 mW. Since then the
power decreased constantly although we remeltet it every 300 h .
Now we have 2370 h and 5 mW. A new one is just ordered. The salesman of
the laser told me that its no problem to remelt the laser for several
times.

Best Regards.

Johannes Eschl
IKP, Institut fuer Kunststoffkunde und Kunststoffpruefung, Universitaet Stuttgart
Boeblingerstr. 78E, D-70199 Stuttgart
Tel.: (+49) 0711 / 641 23 06 Fax : (+49) 0711 / 641 22 64
E-Mail : eschl@ikpindy2.verfahrenstechnik.uni-stuttgart.de
WWW: www.uni-stuttgart.de/UNIuser/ikp/mitarbeiter/Eschl/Eschl.html