RE: Hausermann's Abrading Machine Info Needed

From: Derek_Smith-EDS014@email.mot.com
Date: Wed Jun 05 1996 - 14:45:19 EEST

I am also interested in creating electrodes with the abrading process, and
would like to evaluate wear, accuracy, lead-time, cost, etc. for such
electrodes. Is there someone out there reading this that offers this
service or knows someone who does? Any info would be appreciated. Thank
you.

E. Derek Smith
Engineering Prototype Center
Motorola Radio Products Group