Dupont 6110

From: William G. Noack (Bill.Noack@morristech.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 1996 - 00:10:38 EEST

Hello All,

To clarify what I was talking about in my earlier Email, the main
problem I have with SL5170 is draw speed given our 40mw laser. Thick
walled, heavy parts take a long time to build. At the RP show in
Dearborn, Dupont was advertising that 6110 was double the draw speed of
SL5170. This seems believable given the Ec and Dp values. I am looking
for people who are using it though so I can get a feel for any possible
down side that I might not get directly from a sales rep.

Thanks for any help

Bill