Re: Bumpy Surface on SLA parts

From: Victor Devadas (victor@sirim1.sirim.my)
Date: Tue Jun 25 1996 - 15:43:50 EEST

I am an SLA user, for the past 1 year. The resin used is the SL5170. I
have built flat surfaces in the past with out much problem. However
recently whenever I build a part that have a flat surface, about 100mm X
100mm or more, the surface i.e. bottom surface in contact with the
supports appear to be bumpy. I have reduced the hatch spacing (Box) to .05mm
and there was some good improvement.But not complete!. Has anyone out
there experienced a similar situation who I could discuss with.