Re: Quickcast in TPM (oops)

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Mon Jul 01 1996 - 05:30:32 EEST

>Working pretty late? It is good to see someone else is out there too...
>
>Hello,
>
>This is John Williams. I believe, if you are the same Mike Vincek that
>works for Compression Inc. in Shelton, CT, I recently interviewed with your
>company. I actually tried to call today but unfortunately my long distance
>access is temporarily down on campus. My intention was to contact Jeff
>Holmes to see if there has been any progress or decisions made about my
>future with Compression Inc.
>
>As for me, I left the interview (May 30) with a very positive impression on
>Compression Inc. I feel you have the right attitude and direction. I
>expect to hear a lot about your company in the future. I am sincerely
>interested in a position with your company. I will Jeff on Monday to find
>out about any decisions.

>have not generated many molds from RP prototypes.
>
>- John Williams
>Clemson University
>(864) 639-1115
>http://www.eng.clemson.edu/~willia4/

John

Are you another who thinks that hitting the reply button guarantees
confidentiality? Judging by the content of this message I think that you
didnt intend for it to be broadcast to the whole of rp-ml.

IG

Dr Ian Gibson
Dept. Mechanical Engg.
University of Hong Kong
Hong Kong

email: igibson@hkucc.hku.hk
tel: +852 2859 7901
fax: +852 2858 5415

A good listener is probably thinking of something else.