Two questions:

From: John Dickinson (dickijk@bille.ppc.engga.uwo.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 05 1996 - 19:19:22 EEST

Okay, One of these questions is a little off subject but it will be quick.

Is 3D systems in the public market? (on a stock exchange?)

This is more for this group:
Who is working on developing a new standard for file formats to replace
the STL format?
What papers have been published on this?

I am doing a lit review and any pointers would be appreciated.

John

--
-((Insert standard disclaimer here))-|--- Charles V (Charles the Wise) ----
John Kenneth Dickinson               |              (1337-1380)