I-DEAS to .STL

From: ronbend@fast.net
Date: Tue Jul 09 1996 - 04:02:14 EEST

Hello,

I've used 3D Systems' Technology Center in the past to provide me with
SLA parts and have been very pleased with their work and their service.
I used to upload my I-DEAS files to them and they would do the
conversion. Now, they tell me that they no longer have the capability
to do the conversion and I must supply them with an .STL file. My
company has decided to switch from I-DEAS to Pro/Engineer, so it would
be a very hard sell to get my company to buy the translator for a
package that we will likely use for only a very short time. Is there
some kind person out there who would do this conversion for me, at a
small fee? My file is a I-DEAS Master Series v. 2.0 model file.

Please copy your reply to my work e-mail at
rbenditt@Triumph-Controls.com

Regards,

Ron Benditt
Triumph Controls, Inc.