SLS96

From: David K. Leigh (harvest@vvm.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 1996 - 12:23:42 EEST

This message is for all of you who have received (or have not for
that matter), the invitation to the 1996 SLS User's Group. If you
have not heard, Southwest Airlines is running a special on airline
tickets - $25 per leg. Therefore, it is conceivable to get a round
trip ticket to Dallas on Southwest for $50 (for all you math people).
Reservations must be made in the next week or so. If you have any
questions reguarding the upcoming event, please let me know.

| David K. Leigh 6530 Cedar Creek Rd. |
| Harvest Technologies Temple, TX 76504 |
| Rapid Prototyping Center (817) 742-1822 - voice |
| harvest@vvm.com (817) 742-0053 - fax |