NEW RP UTILITIES CD-ROM

From: Karl Denton (karl@dentonco.com)
Date: Sat Jul 20 1996 - 19:39:51 EEST

Hello to the RP community...

We are putting together a CD-ROM full of utilities and some of those favorite .stl files. If any of you have a shareware program that you would like to have included please contact me via one of the methods below.

We expect the CD-ROM to sell for around $30 US and it has been priced to cover production, duplication, printing and postage. We wanted to provide the RP community (both those on and off the internet) with a collection of the most requested .stl files and shareware utilities. We would like to include both UNIX and PC based software.

Here is your chance to get the word out about your product and give the user community an opportunity to test drive your software.

We would like to have the CD-ROM complete in two to three weeks so time is short.

If you would like to have your product added to the CD-ROM please contact:

Karl R. Denton
Denton and Company, Inc.
The Preserve Office Park
4778 Greenview CT.