Metalcast new office

From: Randy Erickson (erickson@metalcast.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 1996 - 00:25:35 EEST

Metalcast Engineering
Announcement

Today we are opening our new sales and engineering office in Detroit
Michigan. Heading up this office will be Mr. Matt Scullin. Located in the
city of Troy we will be able to service both the big three automotive
companies and the Tier 1 and 2 suppliers in the Michigan and Ohio areas.

Matt will be supported by an executive secretary. He will also be online
direct with us at the plant. We will have video conferencing and Internet
links (ftp, Email, WWW) to facilitate the transfer of information in a
speedy manner.

Metalcast Engineering
Matt Scullin
200 East Big Beaver Road