Rapid News

From: Mark Littlewood (101641.1421@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 1996 - 16:03:22 EEST

THANK YOU

I have been overwhelmed by responses from our offer of a FREE subscription to
Rapid News. Thank you very much for all your responses about this and a whole
range of other matters. To help us at this end, and ensure a speedy and relevant
response to questions, I would ask you to be kind enough to label the 'subject'
for your mail along the following lines.

North American Subscription Address - "SUB NA"

European Subscription Address - "SUB EURO"

Other Subscription Address - "SUB OTHER"

Editorial - "EDITORIAL" (Please do not send articles, queries and abstracts are
fine at this stage.

Conference Enquiries - "CONFERENCE"

Other information - "OTHER"

Jokes (most welcome) - "Jokes"

INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR SUBSCRIPTION TO RAPID NEWS

Name:

Title:
Company:
Address: