CAD Service Bureaus

From: Chris McArdle (cmca@SNET.Net)
Date: Sat Aug 17 1996 - 06:03:14 EEST

I am looking for subject companies located in New Jersey, eastern New York
(say, east of about Binghamton), Connecticut, eastern Pennsylvania (say,
east of about Scranton), particularly if they are working with RP and
injection mold building, or at least with CNC moldmaking. Not necessarily
mold-making in-house, but that's fine too.

Please email me anything you can offer at the address below.

Thanks for your attention and assistance.

Best regards,

C. McArdle
cmca@snet.net

203.853.4961
203.853.4971 (facsimile)

124 Rowayton Woods Drive
Norwalk, CT 06854-3938

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking we were at when we created them."
 -- Albert Einstein