Re: Mail indigestion...

From: Elaine Persall (persall@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 20 1996 - 18:15:49 EEST

Seppo,

Thanks for your hard work. If we take this listing for granted and get
annoyed when things like this happen.....shame on us. You are to be
commended for supporting the RP technology in such a fine manner.

I admit that my message was to provoke the unfortunate who missed the fine
Austin Conference and my heading said it all.

 Also since you did miss the conference......Drs. Lightman
(LIGHTMAJ@main.udri.udayton.edu) and Chartoff
(CHARTORP@main.udri.udayton.edu) of the University of Dayton issued a call
for participation for the 1997 Dayton Conference. You can contact them for
more info. Check out their web site to see of information has been posted
yet (http://www.udri.udayton.edu/mat_eng/rpdl.htm)

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine Persall, Director
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
Clemson University
864-656-0321
persall@ces.clemson.edu