RE: Researching the rp-ml archives

From: Karl Denton (karl@dentonco.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 1996 - 14:46:14 EEST

To All,

I just down loaded the rp-ml archives and would like to submit the following: The information could be put into a simple database that could be searched in a variety of ways. This database along with the rp-ml archives at the time could then be distributed on the RP Demos and Utilities CD. As the rp-ml archives grow the user of the database would need only to download the new volume numbers. This may help those that have a dial up Internet connection. If this is something that would be of use please let me know, it would not take that long to create the database (Microsoft Access for Windows 95), If the database is an impractical approach should the archives be something that is still placed on the CD? What are your thoughts and comments...

Karl Denton