Using the mailing list

From: Yakov Horenstein (yakov@planet.it)
Date: Wed Sep 04 1996 - 00:48:15 EEST

Thanks to all those people who sent me responses to my question about RP &
Formula 1. Now that the mailing list address (in response to popular
demand) has disappeared from the REPLY header, all the correspondence to my
posting was sent only to me personally, and not to the list. While I am
grateful to all respondents, I do think this is an unfortunate mis-use (or
perhaps under-use) of the mailing list. This is a PUBLIC forum, after all,
and I'm sure others on this list would have appreciated reading the
interesting replies I got.

Best regards, Yakov H.

Yakov Horenstein Tel/Fax: +39 2 2900 6208
Milano, Italy E-mail: yakov@planet.it