Re: Using the mailing list

From: Ulrich Kliegis (Ulrich.Kliegis@kiel.netsurf.de)
Date: Wed Sep 04 1996 - 11:31:00 EEST

> Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 23:48:15 +0200
> To: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi
> From: yakov@planet.it (Yakov Horenstein)

> Thanks to all those people who sent me responses to my question
> about RP & Formula 1. Now that the mailing list address (in response
> to popular demand) has disappeared from the REPLY header, all the
> correspondence to my posting was sent only to me personally, and not
> to the list.

Yakov,

Yep, I appreciate that change in the header structure too. Now, the
fellow list members will have to learn to handle their mail reader
correctly to COPY a reply both to the sender and / or the list. I am
using PEGASUS, which offers me to check on or off select any address
appearing in the header.

But as long as 20% of the list mail contains permutations of the
syllable scribe, I guess we have to live with some error :)...

Regards,

Ulli
Don't flame me, I'm only the keyboard player...

Ulrich.Kliegis@kiel.netsurf.de
http://kiel.netsurf.de/homes/Ulrich.Kliegis/Welcome.html

Ulrich G. Kliegis Phone: +49 431 331144 Fax: +49 431 331146