Re: Using the mailing list

From: Delft Spline Systems (info@spline.nl)
Date: Wed Sep 04 1996 - 10:57:39 EEST

>Thanks to all those people who sent me responses to my question about RP &
>Formula 1. Now that the mailing list address (in response to popular
>demand) has disappeared from the REPLY header, all the correspondence to my
>posting was sent only to me personally, and not to the list. While I am
>grateful to all respondents, I do think this is an unfortunate mis-use (or
>perhaps under-use) of the mailing list. This is a PUBLIC forum, after all,
>and I'm sure others on this list would have appreciated reading the
>interesting replies I got.
>
>Best regards, Yakov H.

>Yakov Horenstein Tel/Fax: +39 2 2900 6208
>Milano, Italy E-mail: yakov@planet.it

Hello to all,

As we have seen the automatic sending of any reply to the mailing
list did not work out. So, as the etiquette of the mailing list states,
it is the responsibility of the users to present any interesting replies
to the complete forum.

So, either the repliers adress their reply to the list (just change the
adress manually), or the receiver sends a compilation. This will
make sure that only conversations of general interest will appear
on our screens.

Regards

Lex Lennings.

Delft Spline Systems, The Netherlands.
Active in CAD/CAM, Rapid Prototyping and NC milling
Email : info@spline.nl
Web : http://www.spline.nl