FW: Market Survey - Responce needed by September 15th

From: Karl Denton (karl@dentonco.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 1996 - 04:51:25 EEST

To all a couple of weeks ago I sent out the following survey. Thanks to those that answered it and as soon as my client will allow I will make the results public. I would however like to send the request once more as I know that there are several of you out there with SLA's.

As always thanks for your time and effort!

Karl R. Denton
Denton and Company, Inc.