Re: Bone with RP

From: Ulrich Kliegis (Ulrich.Kliegis@kiel.netsurf.de)
Date: Fri Sep 06 1996 - 23:38:29 EEST

> From: "JENS HOFFMANN" <HOFFMANN@mciron.mw.tu-dresden.de>
> To: rp-ml@cs.hut.fi
> Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 10:05:58 +0000
> Subject: Re: Bone with RP

> Hi Ricardo and everybody,
> there was the question about the creation of bone models with the
> help of RP. Some more informations about this things can be find in
> the following www sites:
>
> http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/firmen/ivs/ivs.htm
>
> http://www.materialise.be/

You might want to have a quick look at my home page too, its a bit
chaotic :), and there are problems to dive into the bone modelling
page directly, just click your way there. See my sig for the URL.

Enjoy.

Ulli
Don't flame me, I'm only the keyboard player...

Ulrich.Kliegis@kiel.netsurf.de
http://kiel.netsurf.de/homes/Ulrich.Kliegis/Welcome.html

Ulrich G. Kliegis Phone: +49 431 331144 Fax: +49 431 331146