European Service Bureaux Review

From: Mark Littlewood (101641.1421@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 1996 - 16:46:55 EEST

Hi time-compressors!

Rapid News Europe is running a review of European service bureaux in its next
edition. We have been supplied with information from the following companies who
will feature in this directory FREE OF CHARGE.

Please let us know of any others out there - we want this to be as comprehensive
as possible to be as useful as possible to you guys. Send information back to me
at rapidnews@rapidepc.demon.co.uk to arrive by 13th September.

ACTech GmbH
Amsys RP
ARRK Europe x4
Ateliers Cini SA
Automotive Design Centre

CA Models
Caran AB
Cardiff RP Centre
CEP
Critt Productique
CTTM

Damvig
Denroy Plastics Ltd
DERA
Design Engineering Research
 Centre

Emanon Teknik
ENSAM
Everfel

Formation Ltd (?)

GripGold Product Design
GT Prototyper

IMI Rapid Prototyping
Incorporated Tech
Invenio GmbH

JJ Rapid Technologies

Keyworth Institute
KL Technik GmbH
Kreon Industrie

Laser 3D
Laser Prototypes
Loosli formtech

Materialise
Mick Davis Tooling
Millaber Ltd
Minima Design
Modelltechnik i Eskilstuma AB
MMT

OakCAD Ltd

P3M SA
Pace Technology
Parangon SA
Pearson Panke Ltd

Product Development Centre
Prototips Technics

Random Technologies Ltd Rapitypes
Rolls-Royce plc
RP&T
RP Solutions

Sauer & Sohn
Schneider Prototyping
Speedpart
Stone Foundries
Styles Rapid Prototyping

Time RP Solutions
Tracks CAD Systems

UMAK

Von Allmen

Webster Moulding Ltd
Wiba AB

Please do not complain if you miss deadlines and information does not get
published!