RE: Concept Modelers - are they available?

From: Kwok Kai Thong, Mariner (kaithong@tp.ac.sg)
Date: Wed Sep 18 1996 - 21:21:00 EEST

I think its available for quite sometime already especially the model from
Stratasys. Its available here, I just confirmed it with my agent. As
for 3d System, sometime before Autofact 96, the local agent here was
trying to sell that machine to us at a special price in conjunction with
show. So far , to my knowledge, none is sold here. Maybe someone out
there has seen or used one, may want to enlighten me on this matter.

regards
Mariner