Part classification

From: nemeth@MPTW01.mw.tu-dresden.de
Date: Thu Sep 19 1996 - 21:21:54 EEST

CALL FOR CLASSIFICATION SYSTEMS

I would like to work out a method that could be used to decide which is
the best RPT method to use for a given part on basis of geometrical,
technical, economical, etc. features. I have been trying to find a
special pert classification system for RPT workpieces. Have anyone any
idea where can I find a description of such a system (preferably on the Net)?

The other area of my work where I need some help, is the detailed
comparison of the most well known RPT methods, regarding the above
mentioned aspects or fields. It should be rather up-to-date with exact data.

Thanks in advance!

        Charles Nemeth